Church of Wisdom
The Church of Wisdom was chartered in 1974 as a 501 (c) (3) religious organization. As stated in the charter of the Church, our purpose is as follows:
1) To spread, teach, and preach among all Mankind, the everlasting gospel and principles of The Church of Wisdom as set forth in the Holy Scripture and all other great and well known manuscripts and teachings and concomitant with any and all known religions.
2) To teach, promote, and practice spiritual truths and the understanding of such truths.
3) To communicate with persons who have passed over into the Spiritual World.
4) To perform marriages, bless and spiritually assist any and all persons seeking help and refuge.
5) To help bless, and spiritually assist those in need, sick and afflicted, those in the prisons, the dying, to comfort those who mourn, and to defend the helpless.
6) To teach, practice, and conduct investigations and experiments in Psychic Research, Metaphysical Theories, Extrasensory Perceptions, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Prognosis, and other constructive and helpful forms of Spiritual, Mental, and Psychic phenomena.
7) To teach, practice, and conduct Spiritual and Psychical healings and blessings.
8) To teach, train, ordain, and issue charters for Churches, Clubs, Associations, Seminaries, Organizers, et cetera.
As an Ordained Minister in the Church of Wisdom, Rachel accepted it as her responsibility to spread and teach Spiritual Truth. Not spiritual truth from any one religion but to spread the spiritual truth that connects all religions and spiritual beliefs. It is from this foundation she works with both clients and students alike. This empowers clients to explore the depth of their hearts and their inner yearnings to experience joy.